Little do Brad Childress and the Minnesota Vikings know, but they can attribute their 35-15 win over the Cardinals yesterday to a six-month old little boy who was wearing his Vikings jersey. Daddy decided to try it on him even though we knew it would be a little big. He has, after all, been waiting to have someone to put this on for about ten years (don't ask me why he has had this for so long?!?)!Getting ready for the game. GO VIKES!
We better take a snoozer before the game starts so we are fully rested.
We better take a snoozer before the game starts so we are fully rested.
It's 3:00. Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?!?
Get out of the way, mom! You're blocking the TV!
I guess sister can watch too..
3 comments:
I love it! Isn't it funny how our men think their boys are never too young to enjoy a rousing game of Sunday football!?!
Hey!
Found you on Jana's blog. Your little ones are precious. And welcome to your 30's. My grandad always says 'it's better than the alternative...' Sarah and I turned in September.
Hi!!
Blogging is so fun, isn't it?! My mom gave me the book, Power of a Praying Wife, when we got married...great book! We did the video series of Love and Respect...SO GOOD...especially the last two lessons...I'm so glad you're on here...and it's so fun seeing your twins :) I'll follow your blog!
Take care...
Love,
Sarah
Post a Comment