Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Card Rejects

It's that time of year again!! I was so excited that this was the first year we would be able to feature babies in our annual Christmas cards. In keeping with the naivete I have had regarding the twins since my pregnancy, I had no idea what a challenge it would be to get two five month old babies to do what I wanted them to do.. and at the same time!! I have to thank my mom, who was and has always been our Christmas card photog. I'll keep the final picture a surprise, but here are a few outtakes to make you appreciate what we went through when you open your card from us this year!!

First, let's try getting the whole family by the tree.. maybe standing up?

Nope, Brian's head cut off, kids looking off in confusion, is that a finger in the corner??

Let's try sitting on the floor so Mattie can join us!

Nope, kids look drunk and Mattie didn't fit.

Nate- look at the camera and get your hand out of your mouth!! We stopped attempting to get Mattie in the picture after this one.

Getting a little irritated- let's try something else!

Oops- daddy didn't get the rattle out of the picture in time! Looks like it was only working with Nate anyway! Gross- look at that dirty fireplace!!
umm.. is this almost over? I think Lilly is getting tired.


Yep, she's out like a light, and Bubba is not far behind! Modeling is so tiring!

1 comment:

Wammack Family said...

I feel your pain! Clint insisted that Bailey be in the pic. Add a baby, a dog, and a picky Mom and you get absolutely zero Christmas pics that I was truly happy with! lol! But in the end, isn't the trying so fun? Merry Christmas!! Hope to see you soon!