Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with family, with friends, or by yourself if that was the way you wanted it!! We had a great Christmas, although I had a hard time getting into the spirit of things this year for some reason. I think I have just been overwhelmed with other things and just couldn't seem to focus. Even after putting up the Christmas tree, sending out our Christmas cards and forcing myself to listen to Christmas music all day every day, it still didn't quite feel like Christmas for some reason. We even baked Christmas cookies with the kids (for the FIRST TIME) the weekend before Christmas! That was a lot of fun, but they had no clue what they were doing!! Lilly was trying to decorate them, but Nate just wanted to eat all of the frosting! Spoon fulls at a time- ICK! The part of Christmas I love now is getting everything ready for the kids. I love reading them stories about Santa Clause, and about Mary and Joseph and baby Jesus in the manger. I love setting up their "Santa Clause" in a way that will guaranty the utmost excitement for each and every gift! This year at 2.5 years old, they didn't completely get it, but it was SO MUCH more fun than last year! I could tell they were happy about their toys and really wanted to play with all of their new stuff. What I felt seeing them so excited, felt a lot like Christmas spirit! So cute hearing them say and "Merry Mithmas!" (Nate) "Mewy Cwismus" (Lilly). LOVE IT. My sweet babies.
Here are LOTS of pictures!
When we decided to take his frosting away..
Hanging out in Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve just before bed..
SANTA!
A few from Christmas morning..They tore threw those presents!! It was so fun to watch!!
We spent Christmas Day at my Mom's with my sister and her family. I didn't get too many pictures because there was so much going on and I just really wanted to put my camera down and enjoy Christmas!
My nephew showing me his WIGGLES CD!
My neice..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!


























No comments:
Post a Comment