Sunday, January 16, 2011

Farm Fun Birthday Party!!

Saturday we went to a farm themed birthday party for our friends' sweet little boy who is turning ONE.   They had fun games, and a candy-filled pinata!  It was too cute!

The birthday boy was a fast moving farmer- hard to catch him for a good picture!
These cute farm animal hats were a hit!
Lilly really liked hers.  She left it on the entire time!

The birthday boy with his Mommy
"Pin the hat on Nico"! (Nate played too, but he wanted nothing to do with the blind fold!)
I didn't get any pictures of the pinata, but I did get one of Nate gathering up the loot!
Lilly stayed on the couch with Daddy.. she wanted no part of the crowd around the candy!
Smart girl, she got some of Nate's candy and didn't even have to work for it!
Getting ready to dig into his first birthday cake.. and his big brother was right there for moral support!
Dad showing him how to really dig in!!
There he goes!
Time for presents!



I think he had a little crush on Lilly.. I don't blame him- she is pretty cute!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICO! 
Thanks for inviting us to your birthday party! 

No comments: