This little girl is a human sponge lately. She repeats everything we say and remembers things that I can not believe. It seems that she went from one or two words to entire conversations in a matter of days..
Last night I was sitting on the floor cleaning out Nate's drawers and she was trying to get around me to help put some diapers away in another drawer (mommy's sweet little helper). As she squeezed by me, I heard "Excuse me, Mommy". Not "scuze me" or "scoo-me", it was a very well pronounced "EXcuse me, Mommy".
When did this happen? When did my baby girl learn to say excuse me when someone/something is in her way? You just don't expect them to pick up on things like that, and every time they do it still surprises me so much!! They are getting so good at "please" and "thank you" and "you're welcome" too. It makes me very proud of them, and at the same time, really reminds me to watch what I say! They are SERIOUSLY paying attention!

No comments:
Post a Comment