I was uploading pictures for my next post and got this message:
"Whoops! You're out of space. Purchase more storage.
Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between Gmail, Picasa Web Albums, and Google Docs, and is in addition to your free quota."
I have had this blog over two years and never ran into this problem! Has anyone else had to PAY to be able to put more pictures on your blog? I think it said 5 or 10 dollars a year, but still - I thought this was FREE!! Someone let me know if this has happened to them or if I'm doing something wrong please!
THANK YOU!!
UPDATE: I didn't hear anything, so I just paid for more storage- only $5/year for 20G, so no big deal.. I had to do something- Pictures are my favorite part of every post!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment