This year we have been talking about Santa a lot, and Nate and Lilly were sooo excited to go see him! Even in the car on the way there, they were all smiles and "I want Santa Clause!". Of course that changed when the fat bearded man was front and center LIVE and they were forced to sit in his lap! Lilly was screaming before I even sat her down and Nate was staring at Santa and tugging on his beard. Once we got Nate's attention so he would turn around and look at the camera, Lilly was in full-on panic mode reaching out for me!
All in all, the experience was fairly painless for us and hopefully they will not remember the trauma and be forever frightened of Santa Clause. I have the picture up and every time Lilly walks by it, she says "Lilly crying!"
Just for future references- Nate, you were not allergic to the sun when you were a toddler. You were not really this pale. I'm not sure why your face is as white as Lilly's tights unless you were just that frightened.
No comments:
Post a Comment