I downloaded all these pictures to a post and then forgot to actually post them!
Last weekend we had a great time at a birthday party for another set of twins who just turned two! The party was at The Little Gym, which they LOVE, so it was a HIT!
Daddy and Lilly..
One of the birthday boys with his Mommy..
Lilly stood in the middle of the matt for a while and watched everything going on around her while she sucked on her fingers.
Nate shooting some hoops..
BUBBLES everywhere!
The other birthday bot (with PINK EYE)! Poor thing!
So typical!
After a while, she started to jump up and fall down, and she was having a blast..
Nate joined in..
But it was only a few minutes before the fun was deflated!
My little Mary Lou Retton
WEEEE!!
"Ummm.. what am I supposed to do now that I'm up here??"
A couple of the cuties by the tree after we got home..


























No comments:
Post a Comment