Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Playing Outside with Mattie

We have had some pretty cold days here lately, so I think it is safe to say the we can put away the shorts and short sleeves at least for a couple months! We did have a nice evening with mild temps couple days ago, so we went and played in the back yard with Mattie when we got home. I think they really love working off some of their energy because they are always in better moods afterwards! And I would much rather be sitting outside than inside watchng a movie I have seen ten million times!
I took this in the morning- It started out a bit chillier so we had our hats on!


 Mattie loves when we come outside!
 Doing some troubleshooting on the lawn mower..
 A few tweaks..
 And ready to go!









 Pointing out an airplane he saw in the sky..

 Nate even threw the bone to Mattie a few times!

 Resting at their picnic table



No comments: