Monday, May 23, 2011

Topping this weekend's news.. POOPY and PEE PEE!

Big steps in the potty training world this weekend, guys!!  For the last few weeks, Lilly has been in panties off and on, but still having accidents every now and then.  We were still putting her in diapers for nap time and night time.  BUT THIS WEEKEND.. she went all weekend night and day with no diapers and NO PEE ACCIDENTS!  She also actually went #2 in the potty for the first time!!! THIS IS HUGE! She says "I need my panties.. I'm a big gowl!" Still had one accident after that though.. the poopy is a littler harder for her to understand at this point!! 

Ok, so that's enough about bodily functions!! 

Here are some pictures of them out in the front yard riding their bicycles.  I'm using the term "riding" pretty loosely.  They usually just push with their feet on the ground.  :) 









No comments: