I also wanted to jot some things down before I forget..
Lilly has been sleeping MUCH better, thank God. She says her night night prayer most nights, after she makes sure to give Nate a hug and a big smooch. We have to make sure everything in her room is cleaned up before bed.. I'm serious- everything MUST be in its place! She freaks out if a sock is hanging out of a drawer, or if there is a toy in the middle of the floor. It's hilarious!
Nate is not so much the clean freak that Lilly is. He'll pull all of his stuff out of his drawers and announce that he is "makin' a mess"! He is sleeping great too- what a huge blessing!
They are totally song birds lately. They sing songs at daycare every day and it must have just finally hit them because about a week ago they started singing and now they just won't stop! Lilly busted out with her entire ABCs perfectly and we were shocked- the entire song perfectly!! Nate finally sang it tonight too, but he isn't quite as clear as Lilly! Other favorite songs are Farmer and the Dell (they make up a verse- "The Farmer takes the wipes", instead of "wife".. so funny), Ring Around the Rosey, and Itsy Bitsy Spider. I could listen to them sing all day long, it's so sweet to me, and I'm so amazed at what they are absorbing and comprehending.
Well that's enough for now.. on to the pictures..




No comments:
Post a Comment