What a PERFECT Mother's Day I had with Brian and my babies today!
We live so close to a lake, and there is a cool little beach spot that we've never taken the kids to, so we finally did this morning. What amazingly beautiful weather! Lilly got right in there and started throwing rocks in the water with Daddy, but Nate was very timid (more like terrified), and cried for about 20 minutes, but I was determined to stay there until he warmed up to the water. He finally did, and started joining in the fun with Lilly, which made me SO happy to see. I have really been worried about my baby boy lately, and how scared he is of everything. It was so awesome to see him conquer one of his fears and enjoy playing at the beach. When we left he kept saying "we have FUN at the lake!!"
After the lake, we came home and ate lunch, kids took a bath to get all that icky off of them, and we all got a nice long nap in! Brian grilled for dinner, so no cooking for me (YAY)! Add to that the gift I got for a MASSAGE at Massage Envy, and this was an AWESOME Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful Mommy and all of the wonderful Moms in my life! I love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment