Look at these sweet sleepy babies..
Every night, I go back and forth from room to room until they are both satisfied that they have gotten enough hugs and kisses. We say night night prayer (they call it "Dear God"). Lilly always wants me to say "good night, Sunshine.. I love you, Sunshine" and she repeats it back to me. Lately she wants to give me big hugs where she puts her arms around my neck and squeezes. Those are the best- I love those!!
Look at all of this junk in her bed! You would think you could take one or two things out, but if so much as a hair on Dolly's head goes missing.. SHE KNOWS IT!
Yep, that's her Dora backpack tucked in behind her matress. We have to have that close by at night!
Nate has a few things in his bed too!
Love these toes!!!
SWEET DREAMS!
No comments:
Post a Comment