Nate's hair grows sooo fast, and our babysitter usually cuts it, but last Friday she didn't get a chance. Nate was in front of me on the floor Friday night and I thought "I can just cut a little off the back.. it is so long!"
Isn't that how it always starts?
Several snips and one bald spot later, I called Brian at work to tell him I had messed up the back of our son's head tragically. I didn't take any pictures of it Friday night, but Saturday morning Brian took trimmers to it (front and back). Nate got down and ran into the room to me. I instantly started crying as soon as I saw him. All his thick hair butchered off!
The only thing that makes me feel better is that it will be back to normal in a week or two. Thank goodness. Sorry, Buddy. We'll get you fixed up. I learned my lesson. Never again!
BEFORE:
AFTER:

Sweet 
3 comments:
Ok, I was expecting it to be awful by what you wrote! Nate's hair looks FINE!! It looks really good actually - at least in the pictures. Don't beat yourself up :) He looks so grown up with the new haircut!
I think it looks good!!!! Excellent job! The girl at Supercuts did a way worse job on Gabby a few months ago. :-)
It doesn't look bad at all! I gave Camden his first (and hopefully only) mullet on my similar attempt to "trim" his hair. And similarly to your incident, Clint came home and cleaned it all up with the trimmers. lol! Oh times.
Post a Comment