HOW CUTE AND SWEET IS HE?!

Lilly taking a little peek..

Lilly found this monkey and decided she needed to take care of it for the remainder of our visit.

She even put him in the swing and rocked him..
Nate isn't sure what is so special about a new baby..
They sized him up for a bit..
I know it looks like the baby is about to slide off the couch, but he really wasn't!!
Proud new dad..
I have pictures of baby and mom too, but I had explicit instructions to not post them on my blog. HEHE. Don't we all love those fresh from the hospital pictures holding our babies? I will admit I don't have any of me blown up and framed in my living room either!
1 comment:
He's soo sweet. Sometimes I miss that age, just so precious and quiet! Ha! I can see Mandy saying that about her pic, but I bet she's already back to her old skinny self!
Post a Comment