Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Victory Lap

As you may recall from this post last year , we are Minnesota Vikings fans in this house. Even though I am from Dallas, my husband is a Vikings fan and I have to live with him when they lose, therefore I am also a Vikings fan! :)

So serious..

Nate filling out his jersey a little better this year..
It was a good day for Brian with the win over the Cowboys. We were all in our Vikings gear, and it was so beautiful outside that we decided to go for a walk after the big win.

Nate and Lilly LOVE running around outside. Yes, I said RUNNING! I am convinced Lilly would be in Mississippi by now if we hadn't stopped her. That girl is the energizer bunny (she didn't have Vikings gear so purple pants will have to do)!





Way to go Vikes!! Good Luck in New Orleans!

1 comment:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Great photos! They are getting so big! I love the running photos!