Everybody knows the mommy is usually behind the camera and RARELY in any pictures, but my friend Lindsay (Logan's mommy) posted some really cute pictures of our play date
on her blog here. She shot this one of me with Nate and Lilly after I risked my life crawling into the bouncy house to play. Thanks for taking this, Lindsay!!
4 comments:
Cute pic!!!
It's the reason why I always take 'self portraits' of me and Cooper - I never end up being in any pics! But I knew you existed...because you still have the blog, HAHA! Very cute pic!
This made me laugh. Us moms are hardly ever in the pictures! And thanks for posting on my blog today. I LOVE your word for the year!
Hey girl!!
You're twins are so incredibly cute!!!! I found your blog through Sarah Watson's...I didn't know it was you, just saw Piersontwins...and I'm also a Pierson now so I clicked on it!!
I married Dustin Pierson. You look gorgeous as always!
Kacey Coker-Pierson
hisplannotmine.blogspot.com
Post a Comment