Monday, January 4, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Sorry so late.. What a shocker, huh?

What a year 2009 was! We have so much to be thankful for!

We celebrated Nate and Lilly's first birthday in June with a wonderful birthday party full of family and friends. We sold our house in July, moved in with my mom for two months, and finally moved in to the new house in October. Wow! I can't believe we have already been in our new house for almost three months!

We went over to my mom's to bring in the New Year, along with my sister and her two kiddos. I can't believe Nate and Lilly actually made it until about 11! They started getting fussy so we managed to watch the ball drop in Times Square at Mom's and get home and put the babies in time in time for midnight in Dallas. About ten minutes later, these party animals were asleep! Of course, I forgot my camera so I don't have any good pictures, but I did manage to get a few the next day when we went back over to eat more, I mean, spend more time together!!

Avery reading to Lilly
Trying to get all the kids to take a picture together, but the fourth one was being a little ornery!
Once we finally got Lane to join the group, Nate was feeling a little too empathetic..
So, no resolutions this year for me. Just contentment. That is all I am going for in 2010. I want to be content and grateful for everything we have and live in the present enjoying each day. I want to still be able to relax and enjoy my family even if I don't have time or energy to do every single thing on my list. It is ok if my house isn't sparkling clean or if I don't have time to exercise like I should. Those aren't the most important things!
WISHING EVERYONE CONTENTMENT in 2010!!

No comments: