Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas card pictures!

Sorry for the late posts! I completely forgot I hadn't posted these yet.

Here are the pictures that I put on the Christmas card this year..

Drumroll, please............................

THE BEST:

I LOVE this Santa picture! We really lucked out getting right in to see him only two weeks before Christmas and on a Saturday! He was a great Santa too- so authentic looking and not scary at all. Well.. not scary to me. It looks like Nate and Lilly disagreed! We sat them in Santa's lap and as soon as we took one step back the crying started.. the picture was taken and everything was over in a matter of seconds.. very minimal traumatization! Totally worth it! :)
Also- I added a few pictures to this post, so go look if you want to see!

2 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

How precious! I love the Santa picture!

Adriane said...

LOVE the Santa picture. HAHA! We never made it this year to see Santa. I am so bummed about it. Would have loved to get a picture with both of them screaming! :-)