I wanted to try another one of my backdrops, so a couple weeks ago, I set up my little studio in my loving room and took some photos of my best little models in their birthday shirts we had made last summer for their party. They were in pretty jolly moods, so even though they were wiggly, I ended up getting some cute photos. They really do love the camera most of the time..
Lilly was doing this creepy hard core laugh when I told her to smile, where she would crack up for one second and then be right back to a straight face the next.. only LILLY!
This isn't really his real smile, but I still think it's sweet :)
More of a real smile from Lilly..
Being silly!
Doing a lot of singing these days!
This makes me laugh because she was trying to hug him, but when you just glance it looks like she is trying to strangle him (which is really the more likely scenario these days)!
My clumsy girl.. I had to edit out about five bruises off her legs from running into everything! Just like her mom!!
She just looks way too old already..I can't even deal with it.
One of my favorites.. this is very THEM.
And the shirts are adorable too, right?! Loved them and glad to have some pictures of them!
If any family wants copies of any of these, just email me which one/s and I'll mail them to you (without my name on them, of course)!

















No comments:
Post a Comment