I've been seeing all these cute photos with people using sidewalk chalk, so I wanted to try it myself! I actually wrote it as dark as I could get it, but it is still a little hard to see. When I do something like this again, I'll try and make it thicker maybe.
If it looks like they just laid down and cooperated, they DID NOT. This picture was taken after about three melt downs and maybe ten bribery attempts. They were riding their bikes around outside and when I finally got their attention, Nate came and laid (stomach down) in the middle of the chalk, getting it ALL OVER himself! It was towards the end of the day, after we had an impromptu photo shoot in my new home studio (those photos coming in the next post)! I know their birthday was last summer, but I never got any cute pictures in these shirts, so I wanted to give it another try..

No comments:
Post a Comment