Scentsy!
If you are not familiar with Scentsy (I wasn’t until recently), you have been missing out! I’ve NEVER been involved in sales, but I was so impressed with this product that I actually just became an Independent Scentsy Consultant! I know that sounds cliché, but it's true! For those of you who are unfamiliar, Scentsy is a flameless, wickless candle. It is a decorative ceramic warmer that heats scented wax from a 25-watt light bulb, permeating the fragrance around the room. There is no flame and the wax does not get hot enough to burn the skin, if touched. So, this candle is completely safe for young, curious children! In addition to being safe, with the large variety of decorative warmers, they make great gifts, too. We even have collegiate-themed warmers for those avid college fans! And, with over 80 scents to choose from, there’s a fragrance to fit everyone’s taste! Three of my personal favorites are ENCHANTED MIST, AUTUMN SUNSET, and VANILLA SUEDE.
In addition to the ceramic warmers, we also have decorative plug-ins that work the same way, just smaller. These are great for bathrooms or laundry rooms! We also have hanging fresheners (aka “car candles”), travel tins, and home fragrance sprays.
Not only is the product FABULOUS, the prices are very reasonable! Please check out my website to see what Scentsy is all about - http://www.iheartwickless.com/. I’m positive you’ll love this product as much as I do!
If you don't live in the area, you can purchase products directly from my website at http://www.iheartwickless.com/. You can also email me at lindsay@iheartwickless.com or call me at 682.888.3644, and I can place the order for you. Keep in mind… all orders over $150 ship FREE!!!! Be sure to check out page 6 of the catalog (found by going to the BROWSE tab), which includes special “packaged” deals to get the most value for your money! If you would like to place an order online, be sure to click on the My LAUNCH Party link in the "My Open Parties section" of my homepage.
EVERYONE WHO PLACES AN ORDER BY September 11 AT THE LAUNCH PARTY OR ONLINE WILL BE ENTERED INTO A DRAWING FOR A FREE PLUG-IN WARMER!!!!!
Want free stuff? Hosting a Scentsy party is a great way to earn free Scentsy products! If you are interested in hosting a Scentsy party, let me know. I’ll work with you to make it VERY easy and stress-free! Check out the HOST tab on my website for more details.
Want to sell Scentsy? If you love the product and are interested in learning more about becoming an Independent Consultant, let’s talk. It’s only $99 to get started – REALLY!
Have fun browsing my website! If you have any questions at all, please contact me at
682-888-3644 or email at lindsay@iheartwickless.com.
Visit my website: http://www.iheartwickless.com/
Lindsay Pierson
Independent Scentsy Consultant
http://www.iheartwickless.com/
lindsay@iheartwickless.com
"Candles that make scents!"
1 comment:
Hey girl! Thanks for your comment...could you email me your email address? I wanted to ask you a couple of questions...
Kaceypierson@yahoo.com
Thanks!!
Kacey
Post a Comment