Friday, September 3, 2010

HAPPY FRIDAY!

I just wanted to post these random pictures I took with my phone this week. I get to pick my camera up on Tuesday- YAY!!

Playing with pots and pans again.. It's kinda loud, but whatever keeps them happy!!

Lilly got the broom out of the closet and was just sweeping away!! So funny.
I am really glad it's Friday. This has been such a long week, and I can tell the kids feel the same way. Last night was a scream fest from the time we got home after work until the time we put the kids to bed. Every little thing was a battle (that I L.O.S.T every time). I am hoping that it is just a little phase, that they are trying to adjust to the changes just like I am. I'm really looking forward to just being with them this weekend and all of us just relaxing and having fun.
Hope everyone enjoys the long weekend with their families!

No comments: