I can't go through the gamete of emotions I have felt and am still feeling, but I think I can at least finally write a short post about it!
On Sunday, I was talking a lot about "school" and trying to get them pumped up about the new change and being able to play with kids their own age, etc. So we went to Target to get them some cool new back packs. You can't see Nate's, but his is Elmo, of course. Lilly's is Dora even though she had never watched the show!
(Sorry about the phone photos- still don't have my camera)
My sweet babies are getting SO BIG..
I am so sad to be going through this change for so many reasons, but excited for them to be learning new things and having so much fun with other kids their age. The first few days were really hard (mostly for me) but they really seem to be adjusting and having fun. When I drop them off now, they just run straight for the toy room to play!
1 comment:
I love their little backpacks! I hope the first week wasn't too bad, and each day gets better! They are looking so grown up!
Post a Comment