Let's see..
Apparently the 12 month vaccines have something in them that provoke demonic behavior 10-14 days after they are administered. I could not figure out why Lilly was CONSTANTLY screaming all weekend long. It just seemed like she was uncomfortable all the time. I assumed it was the teeth coming in, but.. holy moly! Nate was fussy too, but not as much as Lilly. She wouldn't sleep either, and we are still having issues with that. We lay her down at night and she screams for ONE HOUR.. and sometimes longer! This is new, and I hope it does not last! Anyway, on Monday Nate had a little rash on his belly and back so the doc said it could be a result of the shots two weeks ago. I guess sometimes symptoms (aka rashes and demonic behavior) show up two weeks later. Nice. I'm telling you, we haven't had a weekend that difficult with the babies in a LOOONG time.
And speaking of weekends, this last one was a BUSY one! To start it off, Brian had his 30th birthday last Friday! Happy Birthday Daddy! He took the day off since his brother and his girlfriend came to visit us for a few days. I hope they had a good time, I just felt really bad about how horrible the babies were acting! It was just so unlike them. On my side of the fam, my niece celebrated her 5th birthday Thursday (Happy Birthday Avery!) so my sisters and their kids came up to my mom's on Saturday and we all went to the roller skating rink. This was super fun for my sisters and for me, but I don't think the kids really enjoyed themselves too much, especially mine as they were strapped in the stroller the whole time! I could only stay long enough to barely get back into the rhythm of skating (it all comes back to you, doesn't it?) and then I had to leave because of baby melt downs. Of course, I didn't get any pictures on Brian's birthday or at the roller skating rink. Sigh..
Sunday we went with the realtor to look at more houses.. more disappointment. Nothing new to report there. I guess I will have to change my criteria since we don't seem to be having any luck at all. On our house, we had the inspection done and are working on some minor repairs before closing on August 21! I have packed a few boxes but I really need to do some major packing this weekend, and next weekend perhaps a purging garage sale.
So now it's Thursday and I think the babies are feeling a little better although Lilly is still resisting sleep like crazy. I hope this weekend is better because we have so much to do to get ready for the move! Maybe they are sensing the stress.. I don't know!
Here are some pictures of the cuties with attitudes!

These pictures captured the only time the babies weren't screaming the entire weekend..


Uncle Danny with a sleepy Nate in the morning.
These cute outfits were given to us for their birthday - they have their names on them. Click on the pictures if you can't see!


Nate shoves his whole food-filled hand in his mouth when he eats while Lilly will pick up one piece at a time.

2 comments:
Holy cow, "demonic behavior!!" Is that a medical term?? I can't imagine your 2 sweet angels' behavior ever being described that way! I hope you have a much better weekend and good luck packing! I love Lilly's ponytail! :)
Note to self: Remember to refuse Josie and Violet's 12 month vaccinations. If there is one thing I don't need more of around here, it is demonic behavior. I get enough of that from my 3 year old.
Hope they are back to their sweet selves now. Good luck with the house hunting. We will be doing that soon too.
Post a Comment