Wednesday, August 26, 2009

14 months!

The months are going by faster and faster these days. Last Saturday, August 22, Nate and Lilly were officially 14 months old. Lilly was sick (something viral I think) and running a fever from Friday until Sunday. Friday night I woke her up around 1am because she was so hot when I went to check on her. Her temperature was 103.8! Poor thing. I called the on-call nurse and I guess I hadn't been giving her enough Tylenol for her weight. We kept her doped up pretty good with Tylenol or ibuprofen after that, which seemed to do the trick and she was feeling better on Sunday, thank goodness! Nate must have a rockin' immune system because he seems fine so far (fingers crossed).

Recent pictures of sweet babes:


Lilly loves to "talk" on anything that remotely resembles a phone. This is an old one my mom saved for the kids to play with. It is amazing to me what kids pick up on!
Hello?
Mmmm... mustard.. he was sucking on it like a bottle..(I know.. ick!)
Playing with our other favorite new toys.. plastic measuring cups.
Lilly in daddy's hat
These are the closest I got to an official 14 month shot.. First thing in the morning (when they are in their best moods of the day)!

Nice bed head!
Lilly just lunged over at one point and leaned on Nate.. it was sweet!
They have both been crossing their feet a lot like Lilly is in this one.. so cute.
That's Queen Diaper Head to you!

Sunday night we looked over and she had gotten on this rocket rider all by herself- that was the first time for that! Big girl..
Nate is trying to get into trouble in anywhere and everywhere lately!!
Making herself comfortable!

No comments: