Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Angels are back!

Luckily, the temper tantrums and inconsolable behavior from the babies was short lived. I think Brian is now waiting for mine to go away! Haha.

I have been stressed to say the least, but trying to keep things in perspective. We did find a house in an area we really like and made an offer yesterday. It is a new home, but it is already half way done, so it should be ready by October. We didn't necessarily have to have a new home, but around here the builders are so competitive, that you can build a new home for the same cost if not less than a pre-owned home. Plus, we just were not having any luck finding anything else. This definitely feels good.. like the right decision!

Meanwhile, in the middle of all the organizing and packing and big decision making, all of a sudden I turned around one day and Nate and Lilly are big kids! They still aren't walking but they love to stand up all by themselves. They are trying more and more to mimic what we say and do (oops- better start watching my mouth in the car when someone cuts me off!). They love to say "All Done!" when they are up in their high chairs and they are done eating. And speaking of eating, it is their all time favorite thing to do these days. They are always happy in their highchairs with their mouths open ready to be fed like little birds! Nate will bang on the tray fiercely if you don't get something for him fast enough!! I cut up something and throw it on the tray, then I blink and it's gone! On top of that, he is never full. If he had his way he would continuously eat all day long! So much for my tiny little preemies!


"Look, Ma! No hands!"So proud of himself!

Daddy playing with Nate while Lilly plays with the remote.. He holds up the ball and says "Ba!"
She was seriously into the remote!!
"Look at this cool remote, Daddy!!"

"Excuse me, can I see what you have there?"
"No? Okay- I'll just pull you down and take it from you!"
Look at this sweet face!!!!
Cute matching t-shirts they got for their birthday.
Post-bath hair do..
Sweet boy after yet another hair cut..
I don't know why this picture cracks me up. They are so suspicious!
New favorite thing to do is dig things out of baskets and throw them on the floor!

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Yeah for finding a house - that's so great! Your babies are PRECIOUS!! I love the little mischevious looks ;-) They'll be trouble soon....

SouthernDogwoods said...

They are getting so big! Congratulations on finding a home! How exciting!

Adriane said...

They are so big!! Love all the pics.