Our house is sold!
Saturday morning we had three showings in a row, so we hung out over at my mom's and hoped that someone would love it enough to make an offer. Lo and behold, Saturday afternoon one of them made and offer and we counter offered and they accepted! So as long as everything goes through, pretty soon that will be a done deal. On the market less than two weeks!
That's the good news..
The not so good news is that we can't find a house we like. I find the perfect floor plan in a horrible neighborhood or a beautiful looking neighborhood full of brand new houses with floor plans that make absolutely no sense to me. Oh well.. trying to stay excited about finding the perfect home that is in our price range! It's out there somewhere.
In the mean time.. mom, please empty out a room for us. The Griswalds may be coming to stay with you!
3 comments:
Congrats and good luck!
Wooo Hooo!! That is awesome news!! I can't believe it only took 2 weeks, but then again I can because you guys kept your house looking really nice. Who wouldn't want it! I can't wait to hear when you find the perfect new house for you. It's out there, just keep lookin! We have an extra room here..... :)
YEAH!!! That is SO awesome! Congrats :)
Post a Comment