In other news... Lilly's fever went away, but no tooth yet either! That sucker has been right there on the surface forever!! I would take her to the doctor if she had any sign of something being wrong, but she is perfectly fine- just fussier than normal!
We now have forward facing babies! Brian turned all of our car seats around last weekend. I love that I can just look back and see them and they can see me! I could have left them rear facing longer, but my husband is very tall and was having a very hard time trying to shove himself in my car and his truck. Nate and Lilly have always loved the car for the most part, so I don't think they mind either way! They seem to like looking forward, but yesterday I saw Nate trying to look out the back window, like "wait, I am used to looking out back there!".
One more thing- these one year old babies have officially been off formula since their birthday and drinking good ol' Vitamin D-filled whole milk! I put most of the bottles away but still use them at night every once in a while. The rest of them will probably be put away this weekend. I was so relieved to not have to wash the 5 piece Dr. Brown's bottles anymore, but now I am washing 3 or 4 piece sippy cups! What's the difference?!? AHH!
After all is said and done, at the end of the day I have these chubby cheeks to squeeze and kiss all over so I can't complain too much!





2 comments:
I totally understand! My girls are so hard during the evening. They always have been, though. Great pics. Love those cheeks on both of them!
When you switched to sippy cups/milk, did you just go cold turkey? I am so nervous to make the switch, but I think we're about ready.
Logan is the same way come about 5:00. It's just after he wakes up from his 2nd nap, and it just seems like he's bored and fussy. I think the heat definitely makes it worse! Last week it was so bad that I just took him up to Chick-fil-a and let him play at their indoor play area to give him (and me!)some new scenery.
Good job with the milk transition! We're still doing the same at night with the bottle, but I'm sure it's more for us than him. We love that before bedtime snuggle time!
They are so cute!
Post a Comment