Thursday, May 14, 2009

Good Morning!

These pictures are not very good quality as I was in a hurry, but they are so cute when they first wake up I had to try. Since Brian goes in early this week, I have been waiting until the babies wake up around 6:30, then they drink their bottles in their cribs while I change them and get them ready. Then they play in their own cribs or in both in one crib for a few minutes until I'm ready to go. That's been our morning routine.. this week, anyway!

Lilly has some good looking hair this morning- I can relate!
Lilly looking a little drunk after rolling over onto her tummy (not quite getting the concept of gravity)Nope, it's not gonna work that way!There ya go!!
Let me out of here!
He was chatting it up with this little horsey like they were best friends!


3 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

What precious morning pictures! Who would not love to wake up and see those adorable faces!

Lindsay said...

I love those sleepy faces! No matter how tired you are, seeing those faces in the morning starts the day off just right!

Naomi said...

Eeeek! They are so stinking cute!! I love how Lily is trying to drink the bottle in the wrong position. They are cuties!!!