Check out these Mother's Day gift from our awesome babysitter Donna!!!! She did such a good job and I will always cherish these keepsakes from my very first Mother's Day! Love, love, love them. Thanks again Donna!


A few pictures from Mother's Day.












I have already said Happy Mother's Day for every mother out there. Now, to every woman out there for whom yesterday was yet another reminder that you do not have the baby your heart desires, I understand your hurt and you are in my thoughts and prayers. I believe God put the desire in your heart to be a mother and He will bless your life as He has blessed mine.
6 comments:
They are getting so big. Nate looks like a little man.
lindsay...i hope you had a great mother's day! i got a sony a350 camera...it is awesome!! i am in picture heaven!!
Their hand print gifts to you are so priceless and such a great idea. I know you will treasure those!
Sounds like you had the perfect first Mother's Day. Can't wait to see the 3 of you this weekend!!
What a precious gift and what a thoughtful babysitter! Great pictures! So glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Love the handprints! So cute! Sorry it is late, but Happy Mothers Day to you! Sounds like you had a great day!
Love the little handprints! Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment