Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Preschool Spring Recital!

I know it was almost a month ago (sorry!), but I still wanted to mention the Spring show the kids had at school!  They were in the back, kind of covered up by th kids in front of them, so this was the only group shot where you can still see them (see Nate in blue and Lil in her Easter dress with her blue flower in her hair?).  The reason I have to mention the show is that the kids did so much better this time, than they did in the Christmas show!  The actually sang and danced and did the hand motions and everything!  It was awesome.  I have it on video, but I'm too lazy to upload it (if I even know how??) They are covered up in half the video too, though.  Hopefully this performance earned them a place in the front for next years' shows! 


 They weren't in the best of moods after the show.. tired and hungry.. but  my mom did manage to get this shot of the three of us (Brian was at work but watched the cute video as soon as he got home!!).


No comments: