Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fancy Nancy party!!

I'm a little late since this party was in April, but I keep forgetting because I didn't take any of my own pictures!  My girlfriend invited us to this GIRLY birthday party for her little girl, and I think I may have been more excited about it than Lilly!  This is our first "no boys allowed" birthday party, and I knew it would be good for Lilly and I to get out by ourselves!  This is a phone picture of another picture, so please excuse the quality.. 
That's my girl in the very middle, in the blue dresss, holding on to the front of it..  
 It was so fun, all the girls got to pick out dress up clothes and shoes, and then they got their hair done, and even got their nails painted! Lilly was pretty quiet, but I could tell she was loving it all..
Sorry- another picture of a picture..
They had all the girls walk down a little runway like models, then they had them do some fun little dances to music before cake and ice cream.  Quite a day- I had fun with my baby girl (and don't you worry about Nate- he and Daddy took a fun MANLY trip to Home Depot)! :)

No comments: