So here's the deal, Nate and Lilly fight.. like a lot.. these days. Someday maybe I'll take a picture of them fighting, if I can stop yelling long enough to think about it. It just so happens I REALLY LOVE capturing the sweet moments where they are actually acting like they love eachother. Those are really the moments I want to remember..
So today Nate tookhis 45 minute nap, and Lilly slept for THREE hours! Nate was so excited for her to wake up, we all crawled in her little bed with her. She and Nate were really giggly with eachother and being so cute, I made them promise to stay there while I got my camera..
We've been sooo busy with playdates and new friends, I really think it is starting to help them to get out in different enviroments with different people. It is busy and I am a whole new definition of exhausted and stressed, but moments like this make remind me of why I am doing what I am doing..
No comments:
Post a Comment