Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dallas Arboretum in the fall!!

Wow- I can't believe it's been so long since an update!! We have been BUSY! Last week was my LAST week as a paralegal, so now I am a full time Photographer!! This has been my first week to have time to myself on Tues/Thurs while the kids are in school from 9-2 (that's right- they are in school right now, so I better hurry!). I thought I would be able to get sooo much done, but I am going going the whole time and it just goes by too fast! I have been able to get some editing done, which is good because I am getting busy! Between my photography class assignments and taking/editing photos for clients, I haven't had any time to take pictures of MY sweet babies! BUT- we did go to the Dallas Arboretum two weeks ago and I managed to get a few shots. I can't ever manage to get good pics of my own kids, so please don't judge me on these! My mom went with us, and we had a perfect day.. the weather was awesome!

My attempts at getting some photos to remember the day..

















No comments: