Friday, October 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, House!

I can't believe we have been in our house for a whole year!! We closed last year on October 15 and moved in on the 16th. It is amazing how much the kids have grown since we moved in. Our house was one of the only ones on the block and now the street is almost full. I took pictures because I knew it would be neat to look back and see how bare our street was!  Here are some pictures of the kids taken the week we moved in.  Nate still had his paci and was still mostly crawling, although by the second or third week we were in the house he was walking everywhere.  Lilly was already walking when we moved in, but still unsteady.  
 They have both come a long way!


Look how there were no houses behind us. Ahh, that was nice. Now we are surrounded by two story houses that could see into our living room from their upstairs on an given day. I'm sure they would be thoroughly entertained! LOL


And here we are NOW!  Look how much we've grown! 
Lilly doing her favorite thing.. playing with her baby!
That is a fake piece of cheese on the high chair tray.  She also put some Cheerios on the tray, but since baby didn't jump on those quickly, she decided she would take them for herself!
Having fun in the back yard, enjoying the beautiful weather!
Watching Daddy do some landscaping..

No comments: