The weather here is changing, getting cooler (YAY!) and it seems like everyone is coughing and sneezing, including all of us! Last week I went to the doctor and got some antibiotics for my sinus infection. After a few days of Nate and Lilly's congestion and runny noses, we decided to take them in to see the doctor as well. Thankfully Brian went with me to help out because Nate was petrified as usual! It turned out Nate had an ear infection and Lilly had a sinus infection. Poor things.. But they have been on their antibiotics and I think it is safe to say our household is on the mend! BTW- at the doctor's office Nate weighed 30 lbs and Lilly weighed 28.
Lilly waited patiently in the room. She doesn't get scared until the doctor is actually trying to touch her.
Nate, on the other hand..
When we got home from the doctor's office, Lilly was running around playing and tripped over her own feet right in front of me and smacked her face on the side of their little picnic table I had in the kitchen. It left a huge gash on her cheek that really looked like I hit her in the face with a large stick. It really looked awful (you can kind of see in this blurry picture)..
Poor thing, I felt so bad for her.. on top of everything else! We decided there wasn't any more room for the picnic table in the kitchen, so it was moved out to the back porch!
No comments:
Post a Comment