Monday, October 11, 2010

Going Private

Hey friends and family, I just read a disturbing blog post (which I found through another one of my favorite blogs) , about a creepy man who was discovered looking and saving pictures that a Colorado mom was posting of her little boy. After reading, I have decided to go private and block my blog from anyone that I don't know.

It won't change anything for the friends and family who enjoy watching these sweet babies grow and change. But creepy people with not so good intentions will not be able to see the blog or any of our pictures, which is probably something I should have been more vigilant about a long time ago, but was too lazy to look into how to do it. Better late than never!!

If you would like to have access, please send me an email or a comment with your email address and I will add you to the list of accepted friends. I will go ahead and add all of our friends and family that I already know read the blog.

Hopefully I can get this done within the next few days.. THANK YOU!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Oh.My.God. I just puked a little bit in my coffee, too. I still want to read and now I have some things to think about myself.

SouthernDogwoods said...

I know - this world is a scary place. I would love to still read your blog but totally understand (I remember when I went private for a little while) you can only have 100 invites.

Lindsay said...

You know I will still be reading! I'll have to read the post you're talking about.... Might change my mind too!