Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sweet Boy and the Great Paci Stand-Off of 2009

Have you ever seen anything cuter than this?

I didn't think so!!

Lately Nate has been full of kisses and Lilly has been giving big hugs. They both have a great way of making me forget about a bad day.

We put Nate to bed tonight without his paci, and I think he is actually sleeping! YAY! Let's hope that's the end of it.. yea right! Wish us luck. We are trying to stand strong! NO MORE PACI!

And how could I forget, as of about two weeks ago (right around the 16 month mark) we officially have two full-time walkers! Nate was just too interested in exploring the new house to be down on all fours! It's crazy how big they look running around.. my big kids.. :(

I feel bad not including pictures of Lilly.. but I will soon! She has been letting me put a little pony tail in her hair, but it is right on top of her head so it looks more like a horn. At least it keeps her bangs out of her eyes!

1 comment:

Adriane said...

So cute!! Good for you and getting rid of the paci. We are still letting Grace have hers. I'm waiting until the holidays are over - completely dreading the whole thing. Was it easy with Nate??? Yay for full time walkers!