One year ago today I started blogging about the babies! This blog has been such a great way for me to keep my memories together, and it is neat to go back and read about all of our baby adventures! I can't believe it has been a year!!
Some pictures from last weekend..
Miss
Thang walks around everywhere with my purse..



Nate getting into the kitchen cabinets..

He found something fun to play with!

Peek-a-boo!

And Lilly took it away from him, as usual!


Nate looking for a midnight snack..
2 comments:
Happy belated Blog-iversary!! I'm so glad you started your blog so we can all keep up with your family! I hate that we live so far away, and I wish we could see you more, but sometimes pictures have to do!
I love Lilly's purse pics! You should get her that book, Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse! :)
Happy Blogiversary! Love the pics -- my girls love our plastic strainer, too. They wear it as a hat!
Post a Comment