Nate did great without his
paci last night! Strangely enough though, he did wake up whining at 4:30 a.m. and as this is not a time I am willing to wake up and fight any kind of battle, I let him have his
paci so I could sleep one more hour! I am feeling good though.. small steps! Maybe tonight he will make it the whole night.
Here is a picture of Lilly with her pony tail taken with my cell phone this morning in the car. Cutie!
3 comments:
Yay for ponytails! And good luck with the paci. I don't blame you one bit for the 4 a.m. deal. That is not a time for coherent thought.
Lilly looks so sassy with her little "Bam Bam" pony tail! Love it! I'm not looking forward to taking Logan's paci away one bit. I'm going to buy some time with that endeavor.... Hope Nate does well with the transition!
Love that cute little ponytail!
Oh, I remember taking the paci away! Best of luck! Emma was not too bad but Abby was attached to it big time.
Post a Comment