Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Please pray for Stellan

If you are not already one of the millions of blog readers who are praying for this sweet little guy, please pray for him today. He is undergoing a surgery on his heart and we need to pray that the surgery goes well and for strength for his parents and family. You can click on the link below to get more of his story.

http://http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

3 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

Saying a prayer for sure. I am about to do a post with "Orange" for him!

sarah watson said...

Praying ever so fervently for Stellan...couldn't sleep last night in anticipation for his surgery this morning...so glad he made it through and I'll continue to pray, along with hundreds of others, for baby Stellan to live, and live long! I'm thinking about going on the Mckcruise!! I think it would be awesome :)

Unknown said...

I just emailed you in response to your questions this morning..sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner.