Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Good Friday and great Easter!

Sorry this is a little late, but I have been busy this week!

So Friday, Donna (babysitter) was off so I got to stay at home with Nate and Lilly. We had a lot of fun and even met Grandma out at the park for a walk! On Saturday Brian and I took the babies back to the park for more walking and I even got a little jog in. I use the word "jog" loosely here, but it felt good anyway!

Sunday we went to church with my mom and Nate and Lilly did great (sorry about the blurry picture- it's the only one we got)! After church, we came home and made an Easter lunch (okay, everything started in either a can or a box- but it was still delicious)!

That about sums it up. Here are some pictures from the weekend! Happy Easter!


4 comments:

GibsonTwins said...

What an adorable pair in their dressy outfits! I LOVE IT!

I like the Easter bunny ears pics too, mine are actually still hopping around the house with their blue and pink ears on... lol

Lindsay said...

The bunny ears are adorable! And they look so grown up in their Easter outfits! Can you believe we're going to have a bunch of one- year-olds on our hands soon!? I love all the pictures!

Linda said...

They're adorable and did great keeping those ears on!!!

Naomi said...

Those are the sweetest babies! You have such a beautiful family :)