Thursday, April 16, 2009

Preggo at Easter last year

I found these pictures of Easter 2008 and I had to post. It is making me feel a little better about my post pregnancy weight loss "progress". I haven't done as good as I could have, but looking at this pictures makes me realize I have come a long way!! I was not even six months pregnant yet and already a whale! I felt great (besides the rib stretching and water retaining ankles) and had a great pregnancy, but I hope to never be this big again! And I still had 2 and a half months to go! These are the only shoes I could wear for a long time and I swore I would burn them, but for some reason I haven't yet. I need to get on that!

Me and my mom

Me and Brian

1 comment:

Naomi said...

You were NOT a whale - you looked great!!