Jenn and Brynley singing along
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Brynley's birthday party!
Saturday morning Lilly and I headed up to Allen for my girlfriend Jenn's daughter Brynley's second birthday party. Since I knew it was going to be mostly ladies and Nate was barfing all morning I decided it would be better if Lilly and I made it a girl's day and let Nate and Daddy have some bonding time at home. Jenn did a great job planning a fun birthday party. There was a table set up with all kinds of play-dough and after that all the kids got in a circle and did some sing-alongs, complete with hand motions and even some with props! Jenn is an elementary teacher- can you tell? She's great with little ones. Lilly clapped to "If you're happy and you know it, clap you're hands", but other than that the songs were a little advanced for her just yet! I was so proud of the way she acted like such a big girl. She didn't get fussy and was her normal social, easy going self (after she warmed up of course!). After the songs, Brynley opened presents and then.. the bubble machine! The kids loved it, and Lilly was just in awe! Then tons of tiny beach balls were released and the kids had a blast bouncing them around while dancing int he bubbles. Lilly's first girlfriend birthday party- what a great time!! Happy Birthday Brynley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lilly
This little girl was so sweet and played with Lilly a lot!
Opening presents!
Look at my big girl over there on the right!!


Dancing to "

2 comments:
Thank you so much for your advice!! Can I ask was a crib soother is??
Those pictures are precious!! She is an absolute doll :)
Post a Comment