In an effort to keep our dog Mattie from laying (and shedding) all over everything, I folded up an old pink blanket and put it in the living room to the side so she could have her spot to lay down and still see what's going on. She loves her dog bed in our bedroom, so I figured this would be an easy way to teach her to stay in one area.
I don't think it is working exactly the way I wanted it to.I went to the kitchen to do something for a minute, and this is what I found when I came back..

I shouldn't have picked such a soft blanket. Why did I think Nate would not want to crawl all over this? Oh well. Lesson learned!


Lilly stayed on her blanket and free of dog hair.. smart girl.
2 comments:
Oh so cute!!!!
lol! Too funny!
Post a Comment