Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stay at home mommy.. for a couple of days!

Last week was fun because our babysitter went on a cruise (lucky her!), so I got to take off work Thursday and Friday to stay at home with the babies. They were in great moods thankfully, and we had a lot of fun. They slept A LOT (they may be going through growth spurts), but not so much at the same time, so I got a lot of one-on one time with each of them. Here are a few cute pictures I took while we were playing "hooky"!!

Big boy holding his own bottle!
Not to be outdone, Lilly shows us what she can do!Something must have been hilarious!
What a poser- cheeseburger smile!
Starting to get very curious about Mattie..

2 comments:

Honeyman 4 said...

These are awesome...they are getting so big!!

Lindsay said...

Nate has the cutest smile in these pictures! Love them! I'm right there with ya sister, I wish I could play hooky most days and be a semi-stay-at-home-mom. Is there such thing as that??