On a Friday night ten years ago, I would have been headed out for a night on the town with my girlfriends in good ol' Nacogdoches, TX to celebrate living through another week of college. On a Friday night five years ago, Brian and I would probably be going to grab dinner and drinks with friends to celebrate surviving another week of work.
On a Friday night these days, I am on the floor playing with the babies until it's time for bath and bed time and then it's a little relaxing and off to bed for me too!! Friday nights are still chaotic, just in a different way!! This is how it usually goes:



On a Friday night these days, I am on the floor playing with the babies until it's time for bath and bed time and then it's a little relaxing and off to bed for me too!! Friday nights are still chaotic, just in a different way!! This is how it usually goes:




No comments:
Post a Comment