Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Splish-Splash (I almost forgot)!

Another thing I wanted to report that I almost forgot- Nate and Lilly LOVE bath time. And so does mommy, since it is one of the few things that only I do. Since I give them baths individually, it gives us special time to laugh and play together one-on-one. We turn on the bathroom radio and jam out while we wash away the slobbery mess of the day! They love getting lathered up and even getting their hair shampooed (poor Lilly doesn't have much to shampoo). In keeping with our "assembly line" routine, after we are finished with the first baby bath, while I am diapering, lotioning and putting on jammies, Brian is striping the other baby and off to the bath I go with the naked baby while Brian takes the clean baby to feed the night time bottle. After I am done with bath time duty, I give the second baby their bottle while we watcha little TV (sigh), and then the sweet-smelling babies are off to bed. I posted these pictures a few weeks ago by themselves, but I thought it would make sense to move them up and add them to this post.
Rub-a-dub! (Lilly)
(Nate)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

It sounds like ya'll have a great assembly line going at night! Clean babies+fresh jammies= super sweetness!