That's what we live for these days. Not a whole lot of extra time and cash as of late, so we absorb all the fun we can out of moments like these! These were taken while playing around last night before bath time. Brian was working late and mom was over helping me (THANK YOU mom!).
So tell us Lilly, is it true that
blondes have more fun?


Anyone ever see the show "The Flying Nun"?


6 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! Amazing the things we do to entertain ourselves these days! :)
Your twins are adorable! We also thought about using Lillian as a name.
Thank you for your words of encouragement about our sleep situation. Things are a little better, but I haven't had the chance to blog about it yet. Anyway, thank you!!!
How cute & funny! Love it!
You wait until they come in with their pants on their heads!!!
I love those pictures!
Hey!
It's a Canon 50D. Very complicated, but very fun!
LOL...i used to do that with the onsies all the time!! I have many pictures like that too!!
Soooo cute!
Post a Comment